Owners of real property and people who operate businesses must keep the premises in a safe condition. When a visitor is injured by a dangerous condition, we recover financial losses, funding for future medical expenses and compensation for pain, suffering, impairment, disability, disfigurement and inconvenience. Some common examples include:
- Slip or trip and fall injuries
- Stepping or falling into a concealed or camouflaged hole or skylight
- Falling due to broken stairways, railings, furniture, or structures
- Being hit by broken structures or fixtures
- Photograph the dangerous condition
- Write down the date, time and location of the incident
- Call the police and ask for an incident report
- Report the incident
- Request a copy of the report
Early Legal Consultation
- Preserve essential evidence
- Determine who may be responsible
- Minimize out of pocket medical expenses
It depends on the location and what caused you to slip. Seek a legal consultation to find out what recovery may be possible.
It depends on the results of the investigation. Seek a legal consultation to find out what recovery may be possible..